The N’cho Behavioral Group provides psychological first aid intervention strategies and short-term mental health support to businesses, organizations and governmental agencies in the immediate aftermath of traumatic events, disasters or humanitarian emergencies. Our firm leverages expertise gained from service in the United States Navy’s disaster response unit and the outbreak rapid response team of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Provide compassionate, culturally responsive, emotional support to survivors in order to reduce initial distress and promote adaptive functioning
- Facilitate small-group and one-on-one sessions with employees impacted by traumatic events
- Assist survivors in processing emotions and addressing immediate needs and concerns
- Augment an organization’s ongoing disaster response effort
- Provide businesses and organizations with mental health resources
Global Behavioral Health Consulting
Our associates also provide comprehensive consulting services and analyze the various factors that impact behavioral outcomes. Past projects include qualitative analysis, mental health evaluations, outcome measurements, and behavioral health capacity building in settings impacted by poverty, conflict, or humanitarian emergencies.